I applied for my passport on August 6, 2008 and still have not received it.I had to send in some additional information which i did August 27, 2008.

Since then i have heard nothing from the New Orleans Passport Agency. I paid extra for the expedite fee and i was supposed to have my passport within 2 weeks. It has been almost 2 months now. I am extremely frustrated with the level of communication and service that i have received.

I can't email them because there is an automatic response system. They say for additional information to call a number. When i call the number all i am told is that it's in process. Nothing more.

The need for my passport is urgent and they don't seem to care in the slightest. I am still waiting for some kind of information to go on.

It's getting really frustrating.

Had an Experience with New Orleans Passport Agency?

Comments

If you had just sent in the right stuff the first time, you wouldn't have had problems. The expedite just put you on the top of the pile-- not following directions pushed you back to the bottom. You did this to yourself.

Fema - Customer Care Review Fema "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..." Read more Social Security Administration - Www.social security Administraton Social Security Administration "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - Review in Government and Politics category Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "My husband, a Vietnam Veteran, passed away on November 13th, 2016. He was 100 percent service connected for disability. He was diagnosed with AL Amyloidosis caused by agent Orange exposure...." Read more Jerome B Simandle - Judge Review from Clementon, New Jersey Jerome B Simandle "Judge Jerome Simandle tosses civil rights cases against crime boss and his allies. Federal prosecutors in the United States declined to pursue civil rights allegations against law enforcement officers..." Read more Lazboy - Lazyboy recliner quality Lazboy "We purchased a new La-Z-Boy recliner a little less than 2 years ago and paid $900 for it, figured for that price it would be of decent quality. WRONG!! What..." Read more Crossroads Rv - Terrible service & Warranty Crossroads Rv "I have a crack at the corner of the front slide out. The dealer says this is probably due to a weld being broken in the wall frame. I was..." Read more Daiso - Arrangement of products on the shelves Daiso "I was shopping in Daiso JBCC with my mother on 30 September 2017 and as she was looking at some plastics plate for children, two stakes of plate fell to..." Read more Fashionmia - Horrible Fashionmia "Do not order from this company, a waist of hard earned money... took forever to receive a order I paid express shipping on and the product is horrific my cost..." Read more